香港 網上商店, 専營銷售 專業 耳機, 無線藍牙, 耳擴, 播放器, 啦叭, 線材, 電子產品. 免費郵寄 !
HK-based Online Shop, sells Headphones, Wireless Bluetooth, AMP, DAP, Speakers, Cables & Electronics. FREE Shipping Worldwide !
HK WhatsApp / Tel / LINE : (+852) 6088-5323 / info@MTMTshop.com
SHURE MMCX Cable with Microphone - Free Shipping
The RMCE replacement accessory cable with Remote + Mic optimizes Shure SE model Sound Isolating™ Earphone (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846) for hands-free use. An inline remote and microphone offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback in a rugged 50” Kevlar®-reinforced cable. The new RMCE from Shure answers the demands of on-the-go audio enthusiasts for a seamless mobile listening experience.
- Accessory cables with inline microphone and remote for select Shure products with detachable, replaceable cables.
- RMCE Cable features MMCX connectors with wireform fit, for Shure SE Sound Isolating™ Earphones with detachable cables.
- Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone controls device playback, volume, and sound for calls and voice control apps.
Apple-certified Made for iPhone features:
Controls playback, volume and calls, and use with SIRI
Play Music, Pause Music, Volume Up/Down, Skip to Next Track, Skip to Previous Track, Restart Current Track, Fast-forward, Send/End Call, SIRI, Take Photo
1/8th inch Stereo connectors compatible with Apple-certified protective cases.
Some features work with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) only
Android features and functionality is device-dependent
Durable, Kevlar®-reinforced 50” cable for interference-free, on-the-go listening.
Engineered Shure quality and durability to stand up to the abuse and rigors of daily use.
Made for iPhone, iPod, iPad.
100% NEW 全新 香港 SHURE 行貨. ( Supplied by by Hong Kong Authorized Dealer )
重要資訊 Important Note to ALL customers :
- 貨品均為 全新 香港正貨行貨 100% New & Authentic Products
- 香港代理 提供保養 Warranty by Hong Kong Authorized Dealer
- 免費 香港 全球 送運 FREE Delivery Worldwide
- 接受 信用卡 VISA, MasterCard, PayPal Accepted
- SSL 安全協議 保障 Secured Protection by SSL Encryption